Tue, Nov 3, 2009
KNOCK KNOCK on my door.
A treat plopped outside.
A FREEBIE– FTC
(that Id never hide!)
A Balanceball chair.
Goodgosh can it be?
Less back pain for me!
In the blink of an eye
The chair was all done!
Then time for the back.
Realigning my spine.
Reversing the ‘hunching’
From my ‘puter time.
All & all? Two thumbs up.
As a chair & as
I can tell you for certain
it’s where Miz’ arse shall stay.
we I love?
- It was entirely as promised. A simple way to improve my posture while sitting, relieve pressure on my spine and *easily* find exercise in unexpected places during even the most sedentary writing days.
- It was quick and easy to assemble. That’s a big plus for this woman who has surrendered/waved the white paper towel of defeat to more than a few IKEA items in her day.
- We all adored it. Ren Man really liked it for his back & the Tornado & I had fun with the chair and with the ball outside of the chair (we didnt previously have any exercise balls at home).
- It comes with a guide book of exercises from resistance training (ball off chair) to stretching (ball on). I like to think Id have thought of the stretches on my own, but chances are I would not.
What wasn’t my fave part of my new Balanceball chair?
- I wish all four wheels locked. I managed not to shoot the exercise ball chair out from under me, but I was nervous about it when I attempted some of the stretches for the first time.
- The Ren Man I initially overinflated the ball & as a result found the chair awkward until I deflated it a smidge. Dont be the Ren Man me.
I ask you to pause for a moment, People, and give a small shout of THANKS to the Peeps at Gaiam.
Not only did they send me a chair—-you have the chance to win one as well.
I know in this age of Freebies!Freebies!Everywhere! we (the royal) can start to take the offerings for granted.
You may be entered to win for the low low price of a comment below.
Please to tell me *precisely* why you should win the chair & please to give a shout out of Ya’ll are AWESOME to Gaiam. They’re a philanthropic, generous, GREEN pretty-cool-stuff-creating company.
Winner announced 11.09.09 USA & Canada only.