subtitle: Oh, People, Ive been a bad bad running misfit.
What I loved about the W series Walkman mp3 player:
- Drag and drop. Im a Luddite, People. The ability to just drag songs from my itunes and plop em right into the headset iconthang (technical term)was amazing.
- Quick charge battery. Im always the one who forgets to charge her mp3 player because I only use it for running (refer above for the little usage as of late). I adored the fact that the W series mp3 player charged in about 4 minutes from a dead battery.
- Water resistant. Im a sweater. I swear I hear someone talk about potentially exercising and my t-shirt is soaked (lovely image I realize). Im not sure that my glowing necessitates water resistance—but it cant hurt. Im also not sure if that’s the reason why the ear pieces didnt slip around while I ran—but they did not.
What I didnt love about the W series Walkman mp3 player:
- Nothing. Quite frankly my one wish is that I made time to run more often and use them. To my chagrin I can not blame the Walkman people for that.
What you might not love about the W series mp3 player?
- It may not be for you if you are a die-hard ear bud fan. I didnt mind & in fact prefer the fact there is a wire running between the two ear buds (photo below). I, however, am old skool. I grew up using the Walkman & wore out many of my favorite cassette tapes on that thing. I am used to headphones.
So there you have it.
Ive refound my running-mojo in the form of a new!fun!gadget.
How have you “tricked” yourself back into exercising when your best intentions havent been enough?
Have you ever harnessed the power of a purchase to get you back on track?
Please to hit us all up in the comments.
(& please to CLICK HERE if you wanna see what ended up on the cutting room floor)
**as mentioned in video the Sony mp3 player was sent to me for free to review.