Thu, Oct 4, 2012
This has been a process, People, and because I love you Ive dragggged you through the entire thing with me.
Im nice that way.
- I waffled (Im a wordswoman. I dont wanna sell apparel.)
- I questioned (I love love love mine. Would others love?).
- I pondered (Is there a way to be all (color/style) things to all people? Should I just start with this skirt & go from there?).
And as I did I washed and wore and washed and wore and washed and WORE my sample skirt.
Each time I did people would stop me & ask about it.
Women would ask where I purchased it & share they’d love to have one because they adored the words sprinkled across the skirt.
In turn I found I’d spin and rave about how much I love the way it fit (see raving video below).
I love the cut.
I love the fit.
I love that —if youre a misfit as I am— it goes from gym to LIFE with ease.
The skirts retail for 48.00 and, by way of full diZclosure since we’re nothing if not always transparent around here, I make 5.00 per skirt.
I am donating 100% of that to the Mayan Families charity.
- Have an questions about sizing or fit? (There’s a chart here, too)
- Curious when the sports bras are coming?
- Wish it were a tank top instead?
Please to hit us all up in the comments below…please to CLICK HERE to purchase.
Due to the fact Im a one woman show & not a major sportswear conglomerate the skirts will ship approx. 2 weeks after order is placed.