Thu, Feb 14, 2013
Im still smitten with the secret sauce.
Sure this is a sponsored post (hiya FTC. the opinions here are all my own!) but the true indication of a sponsored post being a great fit?
I cannot stop yammering about the RELISH.
- At the playground hanging with the other mamas? I yammer.
- Finished praying at synagogue & hanging at the mix&mingle time? Im talking about the RELISH.
- Book club over? TALK TIME commencing? Im chiming in about my new find.
This post, however, is about a couple of YOUR Sweet Relish lists.
Initially I was ALL ABOUT my own Relishes— but Ive spent lottsa time on the site over the past week checking out YOUR stuff.
(to my delight & the bank account’s chagrin. you’ll have that.)
Id thought Id cornered the market on all cool active toys with my PLAYout list! but Joyce showed me there’s a thing or THREE I missed.
Here’s where I also confess Im addicted to shoes.
Today is Valentines Day.
A day which holds absolutely ZERO candy allure for this misfit (yes. I still be pretty much unprocessed) yet the FEET CANDY? I *crave*.
As a result, Im obsessing over Tamara’s FEET CANDY LIST on Sweet Relish (<—-HINT REN MAN. HINT!!)
I knew Tamera was my fitness soul sister— I HAD NO IDEA till I stalked her on Sweet Relish she was my SOLE Sister, too.
Ive enjoyed this brand partnership for myriad reasons—-and not necessarily the ones I’d anticipated!
- For me SWEET RELISH is about organization. It really is what Id been missing from my gift buying (from family to teacher gifts) life.
- For me SWEET RELISH has helped tremendously as a to-do list for my move. Private lists have aided me in deciding what’s a NEED NOW purchase, whats a THIS CAN WAIT, and whats an IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS (…I’d get for the house) pipe dream.
- For me SWEET RELISH has been a peek into your collective heads! It has been a way to get to know friends and family in a completely new way and has provided surprising insights into (what they desire and) who they are.
Sure I made a list for Valentines Days Treats Id ADORE but Ive been happy to discover the site, for me, is about a whole lot more than merely spending money online.
What are you waiting for?
Join me there?
Share your Valentines Day DESIRES?
I await your lists…
FTC this is a sponsored post. My love of the SWEET RELISH and coveting of the necklace pictured below is all my own.